Monday, September 3, 2012

THE ONE WITH MY BESTIES WEDDING

Monday, September 3, 2012


In 68 days I’ll be standing by my besties side as she marries the man of her dreams and I cannot even tell you how excited I am. I don’t want to give too many sneaky deets away about the wedding except that it will be magical.

Shanelle and I have known each other since we were eighteen, introduced by our mutual bestie Louise, and we’ve grown up together over the past 13 years. We’re very similar, and yet we’re also very different. Geminis, there’s just no telling with us really!

She’s the kind of friend that everyone wishes they had. She is beyond thoughtful and really goes out of her way to be there for everything going on in your life. You know, the friend that remembers not only your birthday but your partners too, the friend who remembers your anniversaries, the friend who remembers if you have a big meeting at work, the friend who checks in with you after you have been to the doctor, the friend who gives you objective advice, the friend who will dance with you until the sun comes up, the friend who will drop everything to spend time with you when you need her, the friend who you can talk to on the phone for hours on end when you actually have nothing to say and the friend who would defend you to the death if it came down to it. 

And the more I get to know John, the more it becomes clear that they really are perfect for one another. Two peas in a pod. 

So it makes me ever so happy that Shanelle is set to marry her Mr. Big in only 68 days. I love saying 68 days, it just feels so soon. Weddings make me so happy but this is all the more special due to the fact that I’ve watched Shanelle and John meet and fall in love. There is nothing nicer really. 

All my love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment